There are some book that I think everybody should read. Here are the top 10 of my favourites (in a random order):
1. Neuromancer by William Gibson.
Nothing best then a Cyberpunk novel. Classic.
2. Dune series by Frank Herbert.
If Lord of the rings is a classic for a fantasy then Dune is a must-read for every sci-fi enthusiast.
3. The Road by Cormac McCarthy.
It’s the saddest book I’ve ever read. Beautiful but surely the saddest.
4. Teritorio Comanche by Arturo Perez-Reverte.
If you are interested in journalism then you have to read it.
5. Red Storm Rising by Tom Clancy.
World War III – there’s nothing more to say.
6. World War Z by Max Brooks.
It’s a zombie apocalypse… journal and documentry. Strange, sad but very good book.
7. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
9. White Apples by Jonathan Carroll.
Another great book of life, love and death.
10. Solaris by Stanislaw Lem.
Love and space. A must-read.
These are my top 10 books. What are yours?